Followers

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Yesterday...a day from you know where!

Today is the day for our Colorado trip! Am I packed? No! And I still find myself at the computer blogging. Call me crazy We don't leave until tonight. I am such a procrastinator though. My two year old is driving me crazy as well. Yesterday was NOT a good day. Hence the reason why I am still not packed. I put Mady down for a nap as soon as we got home from the doctor and thought she was sleeping. I went in there an hour later and she has poop every where! I thought that she was out of that stage. Apparently NOT! She is ready to be potty trained, but I have been delaying it because of our Colorado trip. I guess after this week it is time I got myself into gear. Then after that I put the girls on my bed to watch Wall E so I could go mow the lawn. Well, that wasn't a good idea either because when I came back Madyson had gotten a hold of some wild flower seeds and spilled them all over my bed. I am going crazy by this point!!! To top it all off. The girls would not go to sleep last night. They played in there room until 10:00 last night. I went in there 5 times. Finally Clay put Madyson in the office in the pack n' play. She did not like it, but you do what you have to do, right? Needless to say, I am looking forward to our vacation to Colorado and the girls going to Dallas for a week after that! I think I am going to make the girls an outfit while they are gone. I found a really cute pattern last night at Walmart. It says it is easy...how hard can it really be? I think I will stay off the computer for the next week...afterall I am on VACATION!

1 comment:

Just Us said...

Okay...I will send it w/o insurance. I will look for it in thes mail!! Like I said earlier it should be around $10/mo. It was like $7 to get that box to you (if no paper is swapped it will be less that month), and it's like $1.8 to send it to my Mom's from here. Have a great vacay!!