Followers

Thursday, May 14, 2009

It feels like Christmas!

I made this (well 8 sets)...

and got all this... It came in the mail today! It was literally like Christmas! The anticipation was well worth the wait and well worth me making 18 cards! Liz you should have seen me tearing the paper to get into it! I am so excited! This will definitely get me back into the mood of scrapbooking! So worth it!


This also came in the mail with my other stuff. My friend Liz made this as part of her homemade gift to me. It is a 12 Days of Christmas tradition book. You should see the inside. This is super cute! I think this might be what I make my visiting teaching sisters for Christmas this year! I love this Give and Get thing going around! Now I just need to get in gear and start thinking of what I am going to make for my gifts!

As for an update on the family...we are doing well. Clay and I went to the Lubbock Temple with the Youth last Saturday! We had a nice time. I love the temple! I sat and watched the youth do baptisms for my ancestors. What a neat experience it is to know that my family who has been waiting for the gospel for so long that they can finally receive the ordinances they need to live with our Father in Heaven again.

Some friends and I did a Girls Night last Friday! We had so much fun. My visiting teacher/the sister I visit teach have birthdays around the same time and we decided we wanted to go out with some friends for our birthday. We went to Olive Garden to have dinner than came to my house for some Wii Fun! We played Wii sports and Rockband. Rockband was so much fun! I love the girls in my ward! It was so much fun getting to know them better! I feel like I have made friendships here that will last a lifetime!

As for the next few weeks we will be super busy! We are off to Dallas this weekend to go work on the house. We are getting it ready to go up on the market again. Next weekend we are going to Colorado to have a little vacation and to pick up my new PIANO! Yeah! Than the following weekend is our 5th Wedding Anniversary and Clay and I are going to San Antonio without the kiddos and spending some quality time together! I am so excited for the next few weeks! We are going to be busy, but it is going to be well worth it!

1 comment:

Just Us said...

I am so glad that you loved all your stuff!! Can't wait to the next swap!!