Followers

Thursday, May 28, 2009

OLD NAVY 50% off already 50% off clearance!

I KNOW I need to post about our trip to Colorado. There is just so much going on! I will say that we had a great time and hopefully I will able to post and write about it in more detail soon! We got the piano loaded in the house last night! I can't wait to take my first piano lesson tomorrow! Who knows maybe in a year from now I can actually play in church!

I went to Old Navy yesterday and they are having 50% off their already low marked down clearance prices. Spent about $120 for $400 maybe more worth of clothes! The girls didn't need clothes so I just bought larger sizes and will use them for Christmas and for birthdays next year! As for me...well I bought some clothes that I can wear now! (Oh and don't feel bad for Clay...he got a few things. The men's selection wasn't as great as the womens!) Go check it out if you get a chance. It was a great deal!! I literally bought some stuff for .97!

2 comments:

Jess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jess said...

I love those types of sales!!! I am a little jealous. :) lol