Followers

Friday, May 1, 2009

Excited!

I am so excited! We leave to go up to Dallas tonight. We are going to check on our house which has been rented out and we would like to go and meet the people who rented it. Clay also needs to do some work up there. The girls get to spend some quality time with Grandpa and Grandma on Saturday. This is a short trip I wish we could stay longer...oh well. We are going to go to church at the Prosper Ward on Sunday and then coming back home after. I also get to celebrate my birthday with my Mom and Dad! I turn 25 on Wednesday.

6 comments:

Eric and Amy said...

Yeah!! So glad you get to come visit! Wish we went to the Prosper ward to see you! But we wish a BIG happy birthday! I'm feeling so old with you naming your age ;)...but the number's not what matters, right?!

Chrystalee said...

See you soon. : )

Juli said...

You're so young! Happy Birthday lucky girl!

Sarah said...

you did win the auction-- just email me the paypal reciept and i will mail your stuff- :D thanks!

Sarah said...

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=qn-_73IPkjpXM7NVZiAwF63vQKRtblMMVJGUSK-0U09Ee1oWV1LdrbxkUr8&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f998ca054efbdf2c25fe4a05bcb33bff68c4fe49456517e3e

here is the link--

email me at

ragersarah{at}gmail{dot}com-- i don't have your email :D

Just Us said...

Happy early b-day! They didn't get there in time...but my mom is watching out for them for me and then will send our 2 this way. I will send your stuff out when I get a chance!