Followers

Monday, May 18, 2009

June Srap Swap


June's scrap swap theme is Woodland Creatures. I decided to do this. Okay the picture is not that great, but you get the idea. I wasn't sure how realistic it needed to be. I thought that this would be cute, but I tend to think girly when it comes to stuff like this because I have two girls. Liz, let me know what you think. (My feelings will not be hurt.) If this doesn't work I will buy some stuff and probably still send this with something else. Anyway... I look forward to seeing what comes from everyone else!

1 comment:

Just Us said...

I think it is super cute-it will be fun to use on a page for sure!! It can be whimsical or realistic, your choice!! I did whimsical stuff as well. I am doing 2 shrinky dink figures (fox and bird), a mushroom cutout, and a handpeiced deer journaling card. It should be really fun this month to see everyone's take on this!! I look forward to seeing your stuff soon! I am thinking that as long as you don't send paper, I should be able to ship your stuff out to everyone else and your new stuff back to you each month for like 10 bucks. Do you want me to keep putting insurance on it? Let me know :0)