Followers

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

sick AGAIN!

I can't believe I am almost at 100 posts. That is amazing for me even though it took me over a year to accomplish that! Elyse isn't feeling well AGAIN! We went to the doctor and she had a little bit of a red throat so they gave her antibiotics.I am glad they did because we leave for Colorado tomorrow and I don't want her to be sick the whole time. I am also not feeling well...UTI. I haven't had one since before Madyson was born. Clay will be calling his grandpa sometime soon so I can get some medicine before we leave. The drive will be MISERABLE if I don't.
We had a really good FHE last night on Tithing. Elyse started doing chores around the house for $1 a week. I know we are cheap. We traded her last night for 10 dimes so we could explain how tithing works. I think she understood. We will see next week how well she remembers. She is saving her money to buy a movie. We told her if she saved half we would help her with the other half. We are also having her put 20% into her piggy bank as well.
Madyson is as cute as can be! She has been in a stage where she doesn't like her hair being done, but since we have come back from Dallas visiting Granpa and Grandma she will let us put pig tails in her hair! She is so cute. The next time I do her hair like that I will post a picture.
We are really looking forward to our Colorado trip...not the drive though! We are doing it at night so that the girls will sleep in the car. The only problem with that is they are going to want to be awak on Thursday when Clay and i want to sleep. Oh well. I look forward to going to Colorado and spending some family time! We look forward to seeing mountains again!

2 comments:

Eric and Amy said...

Be careful with that drive. And Enjoy CO. We LOVE it there!

Brooke said...

Hope you guys feel better!

Not cheap at all. Isaac has a chore chart, I think 12 chores everyday (Slave driver!!) And he gets nothing, but to play a wii game the next day if he does them all! So a buck is awesome!

DRIVE SAFE! Have FUN!