Followers

Friday, January 30, 2009

I am coming home!!!

So next week I am going back to Dallas for a few days. I have some family things that I really need to go take care of. I am curious if anyone happens to be available on Thursday February 5th to watch some cute little babes??? If you are leave me a comment or email me alhooten@gmail.com. This would mean a lot to me if someone were available to take them for some of the day on Thursday.

Also... I would like to get together with as many people as I can so I've thought that whoever wants to get together on Saturday for lunch we could do that and have some GIRL TIME! Let me know on the comments as well. Hopefully I will be able to see some of you next weekend!

3 comments:

Anna said...

Hi, there....I would like to have them. Alex's been asking about Elyse and i think they will have a good time....Mady can play with Victoria...)))

Bethanne said...

I hope you have a blast visiting...I would totally suggest helping and/or seeing you except that we're all sickies over here. :(

LaFish said...

Can we do something in the afternoon on Sat? Dave is at some Stake stuff Sat morning, we have a birthday party during lunch, so that leaves Sat afternooon open for girl time. Does that work for you?