Followers

Friday, January 2, 2009

Back online!

I am finally back online! It has taken us the whole month of December to finally get the computer and desk up and and running! We have such a busy month, but a great month after everything is said and done! We really enjoyed Christmas! We were able to have my mom and dad come to San Angelo the weekend before Christmas! We had a nice time with them. We then went to El Paso to spend Christmas with Clay's family. We had a nice time, but we were ready to come to our new home. On the drive back from El Paso I really wanted to go home. I don't mean to San Angelo, but to the house we just left. For me it takes leaving something to fully appreciate it. I loved our home in Celina. Sometimes I wish that we were back there. I know that we are where we are supposed to be though. We actually drove back from El Paso childless. Wow! You may say to yourself. How did they manage that?!? I have a wonderful Mother-in-law who wanted to spend some time with her grandaughters and I told she could without any hesitation. Actually just a little bit with Mady. I wasn't quite ready for her to be gone from my sight for a week, but I have dealt with it. We really needed this time so thanks Sherry for being so kind to take the girls for us!!! I have been getting the house in order and hopefully will have everything in its place when the girls come back tomorrow! I have spent all week doing stuff around the house and pampering myself! For graduation my other mother-in-law, Pam, gave me a gift certificate to the spa here in San Angelo! I had a day of pampering! It was wonderful! I had a manicure and pedicure while laying down? Now how many of us can actually say we have done that? I hadn't until this week! It was wonderful! Thanks Pam for thinking of me and giving me something that was much needed to help me relax from such a stressful semester. I will post some pictures soon of the girls and Christmas. I might even throw in a graduation photo!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry we missed you in El Paso, we were there right before Christmas. It would have been nice to see you while we are there. How are you liking San Angelo? I will have to pass along my sisters info who lives there and see if you can get in interested in the church. She is not a member. Please, keep in touch!

My name is Andrea said...

Glad that you are getting settled in...we miss you but are glad that you are happy. Keep in touch!

The A Team said...

i'm glad you're back online!

Bethanne said...

Wow, unpacking without kiddos has got to make a TON of difference. Hope you're doing well but you know we will always miss you here!