Followers

Monday, February 2, 2009

Thanks Anna! Elyse will be so excited to come and spend some time with Alex!!!

I am really excited to be going back to Dallas this week! I wanted to stay through Sunday, but I forgot that Clay and I are giving talks on Sunday. I guess this would be a good way to get out of it. No I better do it since I already committed. We haven't given a talk in church since we went through the temple 4 years ago. It's amazing at what moving into a small ward does to you. Now we are looking at at least once a year.

1 comment:

Eric and Amy said...

Amber, I think I forgot to reply to your last post...but count me in for a lunch if you do it. I have some place I need to be by 1:30, but I would love to get together if that's still on. And if you need me to watch the girls, I'm still available Thurs. morning between 9:15 and 11:45.