Followers

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Weekend Trip



Can I say I am so glad to be home!!! We have been doing quite a bit of traveling lately. I guess that is what happens when you move away from one family and a little closer to another. We have more opportunities now to go and visit Clay's family in El Paso. When we lived in the Dallas area it took us 11 hours to get there and now it only takes 5 1/2. We went this weekend to celebrate Clay's grandfather's 89th birthday! What an exciting milestone! I love all of his grandparents so much. I guess I just love older people because they have so much to contribute and they have seen so much more than a 25 year old girl. Anyway...
Happy Birthday Grandpa Ayub!



Our family posing with the Birthday Boy!


Our family with Grandma Ayub! Thanks Grandma for letting us stay with you!


No comments: