Followers

Monday, January 19, 2009

Long Awaited Photos of Our New Home!

The LONG AWAITED pictures of our new house have FINALLY arrived!
This post is dedicated to Liesl! Thanks for reminding me that I needed to post this. I promised that I would post them and now I am finally keeping up with my promises.


Enjoy Everyone!

BTW... keep us in your prayers our house in Celina has a potential buyer and we are in the middle of negotiations.





Our new house on Notre Dame Avenue



The backyard car port where Clay's truck is stored since he now has a company vehicle! Yeah no more gas on this baby!




The left side of our backyard. There is still another side that I did not post. This yard is huge! We live on a corner lot which helps a ton.



The Dining Room part of the kitchen. Kind of small, but we bought a table that actually looks pretty good there.




Our SMALL kitchen. More cabinent space then before, but the counter space is a lot less.





Our new T.V.




FINALLY... the long awaited day for new furniture! We have been married for almost 5 years and I finally got a new living room set. YEAH!!!



The Living Room with the view of the built in shelves.





Still part of the Living Room with double french doors going out into the backyard.




The girls and my bathroom. Clay gets the master bathroom. Trust me I don't want it. Not enough space. Besides he gets to clean it which leaves only one bathroom for me to clean!!! Hee! Hee!






Elyse's side of the girls bedroom. I am too embarrased to show Madyson's side. There are a few boxes where the bedframe is and a pack n' play. I thought that she would be ready for a big girl bed, but I was WRONG! I need to go get her crib back out of storage. I just haven't found the time and quite frankly she likes the pac n' play so I am delaying it. Too lazy I guess.



Our SUPER SMALL Master Bedroom. Oh well... All I do is sleep in there. Clay gets the closet in there and I get the closet in the office. I don't mind. We are doing what we can in the space that we have.

I hope you all enjoyed the tour of the new Hooten Home! We miss you all!

5 comments:

Amy said...

cute house! love the built in shelves and the couch!

The Bynum Family said...

Thanks so much for posting your cute house! I love what you have already done with it! Your living room set is beautiful! I am so glad to have this blog so we can keep up with you guys. Hope to talk to you soon.

Chrystalee said...

Looooving the couch!!! What's the latest with the Mustang house????

Eric and Amy said...

What fun! Your new place and all your new stuff looks awesome!!!

CLAY and ERICA said...

i love the french doors, built in shelves and spacious back yard. if only the kitchen were a bit bigger, it would be ideal huh?!?!! looks like youve made it into a lovely home..hope its been good for you.