Followers

Thursday, February 7, 2013

San Antonio Trip July 2011

For Christmas in 2010 Grandma Sherry gave our family her time share in San Antonio. Actually, it was a town outside of San Antonio, but I can't think of the name. Such is my life! We had a great time. We were somewhat out in the country, but it only took us 30 minutes to go into town to do activities. The kids and Mommy and Daddy had a great time. Clay and I read the whole Hunger Games series while we were there. We I would read anytime that we were driving. I think that we bonded a little more doing that. I know that might seem weird, but we had something in common that we could talk about. I wish that we had time to do that MORE often! Such is life! We were able to get Season Passes to Sea World. They did a promotion for season passes for teachers and for the kids you just bought one day and got the season pass for the rest of the year. We went 3 times while we were in San Antonio that week. We then took the kids back during Christmas time which I will blog about later. 

 Mady with Bert and Ernie. We were in the kids area and I could NOT find Elyse to be in this picture. Mady looks way cute though!
 My little guy was BURNING UP! It was soooo HOT outside! He was a trooper. This is Pearce at 8 months.
 Here was the Elmo show! The kids really enjoyed watching this.
 Elyse and Madyson having FUN at Sea World!
 Hanging out with Daddy in Daddy's hat! I am styling!!!
 I want to ride too Mom! He had fun riding his first Carousel ride. 
Pearce hanging out with Daddy! I LOVE this picture. It makes me smile every time I look at it. 

 Elyse waiting for the show to start! My doesn't she look like a brownie that you could just eat!?!?
 Madyson meeting the jet skiing show people. The girls enjoyed watching their tricks.
Pearce and Daddy enjoying a nice Father/Daughter hug.

We had a great trip. I really really really enjoyed spending time with my family. These are moments that I will NEVER forget. I hope that we can make many more GREAT and AWESOME memories throughout the years.

No comments: