Followers

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Easter 2011

Easter 2011 started off with a BANG! Decorating Easter eggs is always a favorite of my princesses! Daddy took charge and helped them color the eggs while I took pictures. 
 So focused on making those eggs look beautiful!
Mady looks so excited to be coloring her eggs!

 Elyse having a great time coloring eggs!
 Good Morning Sunshine! Happy Easter. She had lots of fun with what the Easter Bunny brought her.
Mady enjoyed playing with the Hula Hoop the Easter Bunny brought her.

All in all it was a FABULOUS Easter Sunday! I don't have any pictures of Pearce. My guess would be that he was still asleep. Since he was only 5 months old I didn't wake him. 


Easter Sunday Photo Op!
I sure LOVE my beautiful little girls! They make my HEART melt! What a lovely day!


I LOVE this picture! What a great Easter picture of my 3 DARLING children! 

Isn't he adorable? I LOVED this Easter outfit. I think this may have been another of the few outfits I purchased for Pearce the first year of his life. He is my handsome little man!

Easter is probably my FAVORITE holiday. I feel so peaceful during this time of the year. It is probably because the weather is beautiful, especially in Texas! The meaning of Easter is so important to me that it makes me so HAPPY inside. I LOVE my Savior, Jesus Christ, more than anything on this Earth! I LOVE what he has done for me. I am so thankful for his example that he set on Earth for me to follow. I know that I don't always follow his example as I should, but I am trying on a daily basis! I am so thankful for his death and resurrection. Because of his selflessness to give up his life I can live with him and my Heavenly Father once again. I am in awe that he would do that for me. He must LOVE me more than I will ever understand to willingly give up his life. I want my children to know how much I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It is what keeps me going when times are rough. I often have terrible days, but because of my knowledge of the gospel and the plan that has been set up for me I keep on going. I know that things will be made right after we leave this life. Until then I will continue to do what is asked of me even if I am kicking and dragging my feet! I love my children. They bring such joy and happiness into my life. They make my gray days turn in bursts of sunshine! I love being a mother to these sweet adorable kids!

No comments: