Followers

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Elyse's First and Only Ballet Recital





 Elyse had her first Ballet recital the same Saturday as Time Out For Women! I had to leave about an hour early from TOFW so that I could drive from San Antonio back to San Angelo. I sped the whole way. :) There was NO WAY I was going to miss my Baby girl perform in her first dance recital. Luckily for me I was there in time to help her get dressed and to help her do her hair!
Elyse and Mommy before the recital! Doesn't my little girl look BEAUTIFUL?!?!

Hey Little Man! Just hanging out waiting for the recital to start. He was a about 6 1/2 months in this picture.




 This was my favorite part in her performance. They were cats in this dance. Doesn't she have a personality??
 Here is another picture just before her recital. She is a sweet little ballerina!

Daddy, Mommy, Mady, and Pearce brought pretty flowers for Elyse.
Madyson bringing flowers to her big sister. How sweet!!!

I enjoy attending events that my children are involved in. It brings me great happiness to support them in the things that they enjoy. Unfortunately this same day the studio owner announced that she was closing her studio. :( This was sad because Elyse has not done ballet since. I think she could be terrific. Currently Elyse is doing gymnastics. This has been good for her.

No comments: