Followers

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Pearce's First 3 Months

I know this is going to seem crazy, but I am going to officially introduce Pearce. There is a two year gap in my blog; therefore, Pearce is not found here! Luckily I have Facebook to thank to help me remember important events that have happened the past few years. Bear with me. I can't focus on this blog unless it is up to date. So REWIND to 2 years ago! Enjoy the Blast From the PAST!!!


Pearce is about 2 months in this picture. We went to El Paso shortly after Christmas. He met his Great Grandma Ayub and his Aunt Denise. We had a wonderful time visiting our family!

See...this is what I get for procrastinating my blog because I honestly don't remember much!!! :)
 I LOVED Pearce in this outfit! Isn't it cute?!?!? This was one of the only outfits that I purchased for him and I loved him in it. He is about 2 months in this picture. We used to call Pearce a Pirate because he would give us this one eyed look. Oddly enough he NOW loves Jake and the Neverland Pirates on the Disney Channel.
 The girls LOVE their little brother. We called the girls Operation "Mother" and "Smother!" As much as they love their brother they are constantly mothering and smothering. Even now he gets upset when they want to hug him constantly. I love this picture because it shows that they have the "mothering" instinct. Madyson looks happy, but Elyse looks a bit unnerved. She couldn't get him to stop crying even with his pacifier!!!



Pearce sitting in his Bumbo for the first time. He looks like he is about ready to fall over, doesn't he? 
Madson loves her little brother! How could she not? Isn't he cute??? She always enjoys taking pictures with him. Well, she enjoys taking pictures all the time!


As I have looked at the pictures from two years ago I regret not documenting all these pictures when they happened. It is so hard to remember what was going on. It looks like I had better hurry and get caught up so that I can actually remember what is happening in our present lives! This is it for now. It is something, right? 

No comments: