Followers

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

April Birthday Girls 2011

Elyse and Madyson celebrated their 6th and 4th birthdays in April 2011. I remember it being a great time for them!

Elyse had a Pajama Party with some friends from church and school!

This is a picture that was taken while I was painting their toe nails! Elyse looks so happy it makes my heart melt. In the picture is Clarissa, a friend she went to school with at San Jacinto; Macy, a friend from school; Elyse,and Madyson. I LOVE watching my children interact with their friends. So precious!

The girls jumping on the trampoline in their pajamas! I LOVE Texas weather! This was at the beginning of April mind you! In this picture are Elyse's friends, Liesl, Meg, Madyson, and Macy. 

Here are more friends playing on the swing set! 

I am so thankful for Elyse Bryanne! She accomplished so much between her 5th and 6th year of life! She made such great friends. She had a wonderful year in Kindergarten. I am so proud and honored to call her my daughter!


Madyson had a Princess Party for her 4th birthday. It was very low key with only a few friends from church. 
In this picture is Kate (on left behind Mady) and Emily (on the right behind Mady). I love watching children open presents. It is especially fun to watch the kids who brought presents. They are always so excited to see what is in the packages!!

 We had a pinata for the birthday girl! That was a lot of fun!!!
 Mady and her balloons. This picture captures her sweet and fun personality!

I LOVE this picture! This right here is Madyson Lee! She is so fun and her personality is truly a light to those around her. I am so proud to call this little girl my daughter! 

I love both of my daughters very much! I pray that I will be able to raise them correctly with the right values so that they will choose the right way to live as they become older! They are my lights in this world. I would be lost and incomplete without them in my life. 

Happy Birthday my precious April babies! I will love you FOREVER and ALWAYS!

No comments: