Followers

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Pearce at 4 months

I have strep throat. :( Although I did luck out this time. My throat didn't really ever hurt uncontrollably. I really just have a headache that won't go away. Anyway, this gives me a great excuse to lay in bed and blog!

Back to 2 years ago...

4 months was a great age for our little man! He was such a sweet boy.

 This is Pearce eating his first solids! This was taken one day after he was 4 months.  We started him off eating rice cereal! He loved it!!! I enjoyed feeding it to him. He hardly ever spit it out. AND it stayed in his mouth!

  Pearce can sit up!!! It was so fun getting him to sit up! He has a pretty strong upper body. He started sitting up at about 4 1/2 months! Notice the drool? I think he started teething about then as well!
 This picture was taken at about 4 1/2 months! I think that was a picture that was taken on Mady's birthday. Clay looks so happy to have a son! What precious memories we have!

All in all Pearce's 4th month of life shaped up to be a pretty good one! Lots of different accomplishments!

No comments: