Followers

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Potty Training Day 1


Potty Training Day 1


Today I started potty training Madyson. I am pretty sure that she is ready, but now I am rethinking. I am having a hard time with her staying seated on the toilet even with candy as an incentive. She has had two accidents already and has peed in the toilet once. I think that I am going to take a break for the rest of the day and try again tomorrow. Hopefully I will have some progress to report tomorrow. In the meantime, look at how cute she was sitting on the toilet with her book.


On a more exciting note... I lost 3.6 pounds last week. For a total of 6 pounds now lost. I had issues about a month ago where I was gaining weight. I am working out and lifting weights and I think that had something to do with my weight gain. Now I am losing again. Hopefully by the time I go to Houston for Time Out For Women I will have lost 15 pounds. At least that is my goal.

5 comments:

Juli said...

Wow! Look at you, such a go getter! I haven't even thought once about potty training Beck. Now you're making me feel guilty!

Eric and Amy said...

Way to go! I HATE potty training. It's the worst part of being a mom...aside from being pooped on, puked on, spit up on, spit on...you get the drift. :) Stick with it. Be consistent. She'll get it. Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the pottytraining...I don't have any advice. Congrats on the weight loss, though! Keep it up - you're doing great!

The Bynum Family said...

Way to go Amber! You are super woman! I miss you!

A said...

Your girls are so beautiful!