Followers

Thursday, February 19, 2009

It's here... Finally!



It's official... My diploma from the University of North Texas has FINALLY arrived! I thought for sure it would get lost in the mail because of our move, but nope! The nice mailman brought it to my door and put it in my husband's hands. This accomplishment means the world to me... So YES I am proud! I also received my Texas State Teaching Certificate as well. So now I am officially a certified teacher that is currently taking on the job as a Stay At Home Mom. While I miss the classroom I love being at home!
I have been doing preschool with Elyse and I seem to be using some of what I have learned the last few years. I am going to be posting some of the things that I am doing with her when I get some time. But what I am doing with her is nothing new... teachers are really good at stealing or borrowing whichever you want to call it. So I must say thanks to Bethann for the WONDERFUL lesson plans that she has put on her blog. They have sparked some creativity in me while borrowing some ideas from her. I am also going to be posting books that the girls and I have read together. What I love to do with books is read them and come up with a literacy lesson for the book. So that is what you will see with most of my ideas for preschool.

2 comments:

Eric and Amy said...

Congrats! Now find a good spot on the wall to hang that thing. You've earned it!

My name is Andrea said...

Congratulations!! I love my diploma...it represents so much.

Hang that baby up!!