Followers

Monday, February 23, 2009

Pay it Forward

The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a hand made gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise. There's a small catch though...

You must post this same thing on your own blog and then come back and leave a comment telling me you're in. Fun, huh? Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift! For those who "win" my hand made gift...
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2- What I create will be just for you.
3- It'll be done this year. (might be a little while)
4- You have no clue what it's going to be (I don't yet either).
5- You are not allowed to judge me for my lack of "hand made" skills ;). Post wisely!

4 comments:

Just Us said...

Yea-count me in! I already posted mine a few posts ago!!!

Chrystalee said...

Ok, I'm in. I'll post this in just a sec. Still trying to think of what I can make... : )

Chrystalee said...

Posting completed. : )

Chrystalee said...

Either one of us. Doesn't matter. : )