Followers

Monday, March 16, 2009

I took a Time Out

Time Out For Women was a BLAST! There was some minor issues, but they always come up, don't they? We spent some time SHOPPING! We had MANICURES! I spent time with my MOM! We ate CHEESECAKE from the CHEESECAKE FACTORY! YUMMO! We enjoyed beautiful MUSIC! We listened to Fabulous SPEAKERS! I didnt go to bed until 1:30 every night! We got lost in AUSTIN on the way home! We got hit on by some 16 year old boys driving on the "strip" in Brady, Texas at midnight. I can't tell you the last time I drove on a strip. I could guess that I still lived in Idaho when I did. My friend Brandi and I were laughing so hard. We thought it was hilarious because we were in my minivan. We laughed non stop for about 30 minutes after that. We saw 142 DEER in about a 2 hour time period. Don't ask... I made it a game to count deer (it kept me awake). I even skipped church on Sunday. Clay took the girls and apparently they were FABULOUS for him. Sounds like I should skip church every week. JUST KIDDING! And fnally one MOMMY and WIFE with a very FULL CUP. Hopefully to last me quite a while!

2 comments:

Eric and Amy said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun weekend. I have heard great things about TOFW, but have never been. Eric and I went to a time out for couples and that was very cool. Our cup was full after that. And let's face it, mommy is the center of the home with keeping everything running and everyone happy. You definitely need your cup filled. So glad you created so many great memories this weekend!

Jess said...

It sounds like you had such a fun weekend!