Followers

Monday, March 16, 2009

Child's Prayer

I was really touched by Elyse's prayer last night at dinner. She asked Heavenly to help her to stop sucking her thumb. I know that our Father in Heaven hears prayers. Surely we will hear this little girls prayer. She is the sweetest thing and I know she is close to her Father in Heaven. I am so thankful for this lesson that she taught me. That He will hear our prayers and help us with things that are habits or weaknesses. It was really special. I love your faith, Elyse Bryanne!

4 comments:

Eric and Amy said...

Aw, that really is sweet. It's a great sign to the kind of parents you two are. She hears from you about faith. She knows she can ask Heavenly Father for help. What comfort that can bring to have that knowledge at such a young age. Bravo!

The A Team said...

What a sweet little girl.

Just Us said...

Sounds good to me...we'll just swap. Maybe see if you can post and get one more person??

Juli said...

What a sweet little girl. That is just precious.