Followers

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Waiting Game

I hate playing the waiting game. It is not fun! Clay's job interview went well yesterday, but they did not offer him anything yesterday. I don't know why I was thinking that they would. They said that they would let him know in 4-5 days! 4-5 days! Seriously! We have been waiting for a month for this interview and they want us to wait that long! Oh man... I am so not a patient person. I know that if he is supposed to get this job than they will hire him. It is just the waiting that really stinks! I will let everyone know when we hear something. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers from my fellow bloggers!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I now waiting is no fun. I am not a patient person either. Just keep praying and good things should happen. I am a firm believer in all things happen for a reason.

Sarah said...

hang in there girl-- all in due time :D

Eric and Amy said...

Patience! :) We learn something in those moments when the only comfort is when we're on our knees! He's there with you! It all happens for a reason. Keep the faith, and when it's right, he'll get that golden offer!