Followers

Friday, August 1, 2008

The Joys of Blogging...

Messes! Need I say more? Apparently I need to spend more time focusing on my children even though I left them in the kitchen eating breakfast for 20 minutes this morning. Mady began to fuss and Elyse being the good big sister that she is decided to pour Mady some more cereal. Except that she poured what was left of the Kix onto the floor and covered the high chair. It's a good thing that she didn't come up with the idea of pouring milk. That really would have been a disaster to say the least. A funny moment, but I was a little upset. It's a good thing I hadn't swept already! Apparently I need to spend less time checking on all my favorite bloggers and more time with the kiddos! It is so addicting and I love it! But perhaps I should spend a little less time blogging. Oh well, my blogging days will be less once school starts in 3 weeks.







6 comments:

Michelle said...

Hahaha! That´s funny. You know they say that sometimes its good to just let your kids do things on their own. You can just hide around the corner and watch how they grow...making messes and everything.

Amy said...

ahh kix are my favorite! I get so wrapped up in blogging too that I let hours go by as I'm reading them all! At least you have your girls to tear you away! lol..

Anonymous said...

Yes, your blogging days will be greatly reduced once school starts...enjoy it now! Are you doing your student teaching this fall?

Eric and Amy said...

That's totally me. I'll set my kiddos up with food and a movie and dash in to check my email. That's the only time of day when I know they won't follow me!

Bethanne said...

That is so funny...At least she was being so helpful, right, mom? :)

Kendra said...

I think all of the stay at home, blogging mom's have a similar story. Don't feel bad. I don't. Besides if you didn't let them make messes, what would you blog about. ;)