Followers

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Going Private

I was trying to avoid going private at all costs because I have enjoyed coming into contact with friends from Idaho and staying in contact with friends from Texas, but I have decided that I need to go private. I am still debating it, but think that this is probably for the best. I was placed in a middle school for my student teaching, but since kids are so computer savvy these days I am afraid that they will start looking at my blog and want to get into my personal life. Does anyone have any comments on whether or not I should do this or not? Rene any comment? I really don't want to. I will give it a little while if I do decide to do this. Please email me if you want to keep up with us! I would really love it especially if all my friends from Poky will email me so I can put you all on my blog. Here is my email: alhooten@gmail.com. Anybody have any good ideas that I can try before totally going private???

9 comments:

luke & misty meldrum family said...

I want to keep up with you. mistymeldrum@gmail.com

Jenny said...

I don't have any ideas but if you go private, please add me! My email is jenny.rosenlof@gmail.com

Unknown said...

If you go private I have 2 requests:
1. keep me in the loop with your blog.
2. show me how to go private.

Thanks

Bethanne said...

I want to keep up with you too! My main reason for going private was that even though I had all these security measures on MY blog, others didn't. So, if I googled the names of my family, it totally pulled up references to MY blog thru comments I have made on others' blogs. Does that make sense? We were still "in jeopardy" of being targets. If you are worried about your kids finding you out, I would totally do it. You get less traffic I've noticed, but I now don't worry about name-dropping, etc.

Chrystalee said...

Keep us in the loop. candsthompson@gmail.com

The Bigelows said...

Hey I understand if you wanna go personal so if so here is my email
t-radawn@hotmail.com

hope to keep in touch!

The Bynum Family said...

Here's the link to my friend who is a middle school teacher in McKinney. She has not made the choice to go private, so maybe this will give you a different side to see! www.mcanallyfamily.blogspot.com

Eric and Amy said...

Keep me on girlfriend!!!

Juli said...

kellymckendrick@msn.com
Have fun teaching!