Followers

Monday, June 16, 2008

Pictures

Okay... So I have finally taken the time to redo my blog from boring. When I started adding pictures on the side I have realized that I don't have any recent ones of my 3 year old. Do you want to know why? Elyse, my 3 year old won't take pictures. When she does she has the funniest grin that it doesn't even look like she is smiling. What happened to my photogenic child? Mady took good pictures until she started walking. Since she started walking she wants to walk towards the camera instead of staying still. While I am on the picture thing...I think it is time to update our family photo as well. I don't have any recent pictures of my husband with me and the girls! Pictures are a thorn in my side right now with uncooperative children! This will have to do for now!

6 comments:

A said...

Your new blog is very cute and so are your pictures!

Brooke said...

Looks good!

Eric and Amy said...

I LOVE YOUR NEW LAYOUT! Your blog looks so stink' cute! The pictures are adorable too. I love the black and white of Mady. Such a doll!

Bethanne said...

Love the new template!

And good luck with the pictures. As I was trying to take some at lunch today Leah said, "Poor mom...she loves to take way too many pictures."

Ashley said...

Cute blog! I am having a hard time taking pics of sydney too! That's ok about saturday. I'm sorry you have to take a test all day. Maybe some other time you can come over.

Jody said...

I love the new look!! You take what you can get with pictures of the kids!!:)