Followers

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Creative?




I have NEVER considered myself creative, but I might have to take what I said back. I joined a scrap swap group and have had a ton of fun creating and putting together our first months assignment. The assignment was birds.When I first heard that was what we were doing I didn't think I would be able to do it, but after some research online I came up with this. I chose to make two cards per person this time. I found a bird pattern online and came up with the rest myself. Not too bad for someone who says she's not creative. I had fun doing it even if it is not the most creative thing out there.

2 comments:

Just Us said...

Love it...I can't wait to see them in person :0). Thanks for sending them to my parents house!!!

The Bynum Family said...

Very cute Amber! I am so impressed!