Followers

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

So in Love




I am so in love with my daughters. They bring such happiness into my life. Mady looked so cute today that I had to take her picture and when I did I received the happiest and cutest smile EVER! She is in the cheese stage! She loves saying cheese and gives the cutest smile when she does. My mom put her hair in pig tails for the first time today and she sure looks cute in them and I think that she knows it. Mady loves talking on the phone. She especially loves talking to Daddy at night. Daddy is working during the week down in San Angelo. The girls miss him! I think it is taking its toll on all of us, but it is a sacrifice that I have to make at this time! We miss you and love you Daddy!


Last night we carved pumpkins. I had so much fun with my girls. Elyse had fun! She was really intent on getting all of the seeds out of the pumpkin. I love this time of year. More to come hopefully soon with Halloween pictures.

4 comments:

Amy said...

She looks SOOO cute in pigtails! Love the pumpkin. This year is the first year I'm not doing one :-( A little saddening to me but I am living vicariously thru everyone else's posts about them. Being apart is hard but just remember that you'll be reunited again soon and take it a day at a time.

Michelle said...

Too cute! The pumpkins look great! And I think its pretty darn healthy to just love everything about your kids. Fun Fun Fun!

Eric and Amy said...

Oh those girls are SO cute! And I love the pigtails! I know they miss their daddy, but this time will pass so quickly! Let me know if you need anything!!!

The Bynum Family said...

You are such a rockstar Amber! Looks like you guys are doing so great with all the change that has been going on! We love you gals and hope to see you before you go!!! ....and Happy Halloween!