Followers

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Scary or Not?


These girls aren't scary on Halloween they are Pretty as Princesses and Giraffes.

These pictures are for you Clay!




Tonight we are going to the ward's Trunk or Treat. This is a great time for me and the girls to spend time with friends from church. We haven't been to church in ages it feels like. It has been not stop around here for the month of October. Hope everyone has a safe trick or treating this Friday. And for those who I will see soon I look forward to seeing the costumes you have for your kiddos!
P.S. Mady wouldn't take a pictures by herself for some reason. Hopefully I can get some tonight!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The girls looked great. It was nice to see you too. I hope to run into you this weekend. I want to get that wrapping paper from you. How is school going?

Michelle said...

Cute Cute Cute! You´re girls look great! Have a great Halloween!

Eric and Amy said...

Adorable costumes!!!!