Followers

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Kenny Chesney Here We Come!






Clay and I went to the Kenny Chesney concert in Frisco on Saturday for my early Birthday present! What a great present! I love watching Kenny. He is way cute! I will post some pictures as soon as I take Elyse to preschool. The songs were great! Clay even asked me to dance so we went up top and danced! How romantic!! It was outside at Pizza Hut Park! It was a great night! A little chilly as the night progressed. We also heard Leann Rimes and Brooks & Dunn. Kenny Chesney was definately the best! We have been wanting to go to his concert since Clay and I were dating. Speaking of dating... I can't believe how fast these past 5 years have gone since we started dating! We have almost been married for 4 years!

I suppose it is time for an update on school! I have been crazy busy. My first semester of student teaching is FINALLY finished!!! It is official...I am graduating in December! And I have the whole summer off! Which I have not had since I began this long long journey 6 years ago. I didn't realize how difficult going to school is with kids. I had my only final yesterday. We drove all the way to Fort Worth to go to the Science Museum for my science final. The museum was cool, but the final took all the fun away from the museum.

6 comments:

A said...

Amber,
I hope you can forgive my sense of humor. I really was just teasing, more so Melissa about being cooler than I am. Anyway, I read your comments on their pages and thought it was cool that you had found them. What do you mean you thought I wouldn't remember you? We played softball, volleyball, and I went to Alameda too! Of course I remember you. Where did you say you live? Why are you there? I cannot believe you have a three year old. That's crazy! Anyway, I hope I didn't make you feel bad or obligated to write me. I wasn't even sure if you would read Melissa's comments. But I'm glad you did cuz it got me a new bloggin friend. Talk to ya later. Angela

Bethanne said...

FUN! Glad that you guys got to go. We actually tried to go to the Frisco library at the same time of the concert and soon realized that was NOT our best idea ever. People were even tail-gating in the library parking lot!

Amber Hooten said...

That's crazy. They were charging $20 to park there. We decided to go park in a neighborhood 3 blocks away.

the longmores said...

Amber,
Happy belated b-day to you. I will always remember that you and Marty Miller had twin birthdays on May 6th.
Hope you had a good one!

Michelle said...

Sounds like a super fun date. How exciting that you are able to graduate in December. It´ll be nice to have that lil piece of paper, huh? Sounds like life is going just fine...say hi to your family from me.

The Bynum Family said...

Hey Amber!!! It's me Rosie (Rudd) Bynum. I just got back from my little brother's wedding last weekend and I got to spend a day with Jenny (Garner) Rosenlof. Anywho, she said you had a blog and we found it! Looks like you guys are doing wonderfully! I can't believe you and Jenny are already mothers of two cute girls each! Peter and I are planning on starting our family in the next few years or so. Once we are a little more settled. Happy Aniversary and I am so jealous you got to see Kenny! Hope to talk to you soon. You can email me at TheBynumFamily@gmail.com. Love ya Girl!--Rosie