Followers

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Our Sweet One Year Old!


Madyson Lee Hooten
Born: April 19, 2007
Happy 1st Birthday!

Our Precious baby girl!

I thought that I would show a picture of Mady when she was born. She just turned a year last Saturday the 19th of April. We had a small family party. It was nice to have family to come and celebrate with us. We are sad that some of our family were unable to make it. Mady is a pure delight to our family. She is the happiest baby! She went through a time where she screamed a lot! Now she really doesn't scream anymore she talks! She has the cutest baby babble. Mady took her first step about 2 weeks ago! She is stumbling along now. I am sure it is only a matter of weeks before she will really be walking! My favorite moment of this past year was that Mady said "Mama" for her first word! I was excited! Elyse said "Dada" first so I thought it was great that Mady said Mama. She just learned to say "dog." Sylvia Holegate has been watching Mady during the day. Sylvia does a wonderful job with her! They have dogs in the backyard and she said Mady likes to watch them through the window. She now also says "woof." I am going to have to give Sylvia or the dogs credit for that one. We love Madyson. She brings a special spirit of happiness into our home!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow, I can´t believe a whole year has gone by. It seems like I just had my bridal shower and had just left for Peru...if I´m not mistaken you had Mady 3 days later. Congratulations, shes a beautiful lil girl. Your house is just full of girls.

My name is Andrea said...

I love her too!! Happy Birthday cutie!

Bethanne said...

She is so cute. I'm glad that you guys got to have a little party! Happy Birthday to her! Jax got gipped because it was in the middle of the baseball season, but we did get to go out to eat (courtesy of my boss)...and Jackson loved drinking strawberry lemonade out of the straw. :) It's hard to believe they're already one, isn't it!

Eric and Amy said...

Wow that went quick! Madyson is SO stinkin' cute! What fun to have the two girls. They'll be the best of friends growing up...hopefully :)