Followers

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Swing Set



We have a swing set!!!

This thing is great for the girls. I think this will be my saving grace this summer. Now our trips down to the community park won't be as many. Well maybe it will since the pool is down there, too. I imagine we will see our fair share of the pool!

Here are a couple pictures of the girls on their new swing set!

As for me with school....when will it end? I have three weeks left and looking forward to being finished! I only wish that I had the diploma to go with being finished for the semester. Not quite. One more semester! As many of you know I am studying to be a teacher. This has been a long process, but looking back I feel that I will benefit in so many ways!

Clay is still working for Newport Homes. He has been there since last August. I have heard many homeowners say how happy they were with the quality of his work! This is a great job for him. Although the commute is crazy! I guess most of us (or our husbands) have long commutes.

4 comments:

Jody said...

It may seem like crazy times right now but you will be so glad you did it. It will feel fabulous to finally finish. Keep up the good work!!

My name is Andrea said...

Cute swing! How fun for the girls! I still want one of those for my kids!

Michelle said...

Cute swing set...I remember ours when we were kids...I think my parents got it from a garage sale and fixed it up. It was a sad day when WE sold it in a garage sale. Sounds like life is going well. Keep on studying and working. Remember, you are making an investment in life...you can´t lose.

Jessica Adams said...

Amber! It was so nice to hear from you! 2 kids! Congrats! It's crazy huh!? Texas is probably fun! What are you majoring in? Don't feel bad! I am on like the 10 year plan! :)I'm Glad you looked me up!