Followers

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Sorry for all those who were jealous of Boston

I am sorry for posting about us moving so early on. While I was away on vacation I found out that we are NOT going to Boston! His company sent us through a big loop! Oh well! So I am sorry for announcing it! We thought it was a done deal, but apparently not. I am slightly disappointed and relieved at the same time. I don't know how I can live THAT far away from my mom! Besides at least we are not moving in the middle of July! I am not even home from vacation yet! Just think of how crazy packing would be for me! So I am more relieved than disappointed. Hopefully next time we find out where we are moving it will be a for sure thing and I won't embarrass myself!

I have lots of pics to post from our vacation to CALIFORNIA! I will save that for a post all by itself!!!

No comments: