Followers

Monday, December 1, 2008

Pathetic

I know! I am so pathetic. I have not had a moment to blog in FOREVER! I have been checking on all my fellow bloggers, but have not taken the time to blog. We moved last Friday! Thanks to all that came to help. As the men were loading the truck I couldn't help but think how blessed we have been to have such good friends! I am going to miss the Frisco area! We got everything out of our house on Friday (the day after Thanksgiving.)
I took a well deserved Saturday off and relaxed in the morning. I went to lunch with the sister missionaries, who I love and admire so much. They make me wish that I had gone on a mission and not gotten married so early. Although who can resist having such a beautiful family! I know that I wasn't meant to go on a mission. Maybe that it is why I appreciate them so much!!! We went to a birthday party in the afternoon and came home and relaxed some more.
On Sunday I went to the house to clean. I know I broke the Sabbath. I figure the Lord knows my heart and how much I have to do before we leave this area. As I was finishing up so that I could get home to go to church with my parents, Elyse came to me and said that she was really cold. When I went to hug her she was burning up! She ran a fever all day yesterday and through the night. I took her to the doctor after school today for there to be nothing wrong with her. DON'T YOU HATE THAT??? There was nothing they could do for her. Maybe it was my imagination that she was sick. At least that's how they made me feel.
I also want to give a big Thank You to those of you who helped me pack and clean! It really does mean a lot that so many people came to my rescue.

4 comments:

My name is Andrea said...

we miss you already. i'm grateful to know you, thanks for all you taught me...thank goodness for blogs! it will be easy to keep in touch! good luck in your new adventure!

A said...

Cute fam. pics!

Michelle said...

I can´t believe you´ve moved! Crazy stuff. I hope you enjoy your new home and life there. I still miss you, but you´ll do great there!

The Bynum Family said...

So glad you are now settled into your new home! I have been horrible with my blogging too! I hope to catch up this weekend!