Followers

Friday, July 25, 2008

Tagged

I know this tag is going around so I chose not to tag anyone else. Do it if you want to!

Here ya go...4 Things You May Not Know About Me:

1. I secretly or not so secretly love ice cream! That is my favorite thing at night. Hence the reason why I can't get the last 10 pounds of baby weight off!
2. I have to brag...I graduate in December and will be graduating Magna Cum Laude which means that I had a 3.8 for my end in college! It is exciting! I know I should be humble, but I am proud of myself considering the fact that I had kids for the majority of my college!
3. I love to read just about anything! I have a new found love that should have been a love a long time ago...the scriptures! I love the Book of Mormon and cannot put it down! This is only the second time in my life that I have read it. I know call me horrible!
4. I am shy and have a hard time meeting new people. Once I get to know you I don't seem so shy anymore.

4 Places I Go Over and Over:
Walmart
Church
the neighborhood pool
my Mom and Dad's House

4 People That Email Me:
Sarah
Brooke
Elder Minson (My brother)
Dad

4 of My Favorite Foods:
Homemade pizza
anything my husband cooks
a good steak
shrimp

4 Places I'd Love to Be:
On the beach in Hawaii
San Antonio
Utah with family
Florida


4 Movies I Watch Over and Over
I don't really watch movies over and over.


2 comments:

The A Team said...

san antonio's one of your favorite places to go? that's so awesome, i grew up down there.

Eric and Amy said...

Bravo Amber! Cume laude?! That's fantastic! I'm so proud of you!