Followers

Sunday, July 4, 2010

My mama would be so proud!!!











I have officially accomplished something that I have wanted to learn FOREVER! I have tried braiding Elyse's hair for about 3 years and could NEVER do it. I began to think I wasn't cut out to raising girls because EVERYONE can french braid...well except me...until NOW! I am proud to say that after spending a week with a bunch of teenage girls who love to have their hair braided at Girl's Camp I have officially learned to French Braid. It is not perfect, but it is getting better...trust me! It has looked much worse! Thanks to Elyse for having so much patience with me to practice on her. Madyson was a trooper this morning. Usually she doesn't want me to touch her hair, but on Sundays it is a completely different story. She loves to get dressed up for church and will let me do her hair. I was almost halfway done before she decided she didn't want her hair done anymore when Clay bribed her with some candy...hey...can I do that every day just so I can do the child's hair???

1 comment:

Jessica Adams said...

Haha You are not the only one! I just learned this year! It takes practice and Gracie screams! You do feel accomplished though!