Followers

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Madyson's Birthday!

I am such a terrible mommy! I forgot to write yesterday for Madyson's birthday. Better late then never I guess. I can't believe my baby girl is 3! She is NOT a baby anymore. Aughhhh. those days were nice! But she is growing and learning so much! She has flourished this past year! I can't believe how much she has learned. Madyson really started talking this past year. For about 6 months after she turned 2 I was beginning to wonder if she had some speech problems! Well not anymore!!! She is as verbal as can be! She says complete sentences and has learned many new words this year. Including a new word for her yesterday..."ours." It was so sweet to hear her sharing with her big sister! Another big milestone for Madyson was learning to go to the bathroom. We started training her around 2. It did not happen as quickly for her as it did for Elyse. In fact it was awful! She finally became pee pee potty trained just after Christmas. She hasn't had an accident in a while. For a while there it was a more than a couple of times a week. Now it is very rare for her to have an accident. Noticed I said that she was completely pee pee potty trained. The other has been a struggle. She would wait until her pull up was put on at night and then do her business. But something FINALLY clicked!!! She is now officially potty trained! Yay!!!!
Mady had a great day! I am really sad that I have gone back to work and have missed spending the day with the girls on their special day. It is frustrating for me yet at the same time I know I am doing what I need to be doing at this time.

Madyson...Mommy loves you! I love your laugh and your smile. I love how you talk about all of your primary and church friends when you come home. I love your prayers. You are thankful for everything! That makes mommy's heart swell with pride. I have loved you since the day you were brought to me. I know that you are a sweet daughter of Heavenly Father. I love you for who you are and the brightness you have surrounding you!

Love, Mommy!

2 comments:

Eric and Amy said...

Happy BIrthday Madyson! How time flies! What a sweet sweet girl. Amber, don't feel bad about not being home. Your time will come. You are serving your family in many ways, and your girls will learn from that as well. One day at a time :).

Meichelle said...

So sweet!