Followers

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Again...

First of all it has been way too long since I lost wrote! The girls have been enjoying preschool. Madyson comes home singing songs that I haven't taught her! I love it! I have been enjoying my time alone. I am taking piano lessons and that has been keeping me somewhat busy. I enjoy practicing and just sitting and playing. It brings me peace.
We are out of a job...again! I am not sure how many more times I can handle this. Apparently the good Lord knows that I can so it happens again. Although I get the feeling it happened this time because we are supposed to be here in San Angelo. I think we have something we need to accomplish here before we can go. Not sure what it is, but it is a strong feeling that I get. Clay actually had a job interview on Monday that went really well. It is for the Core of Engineers here at Goodfellow AFB. It should keep us here 2 more years at least. They are doing background checks and stuff right now. I know that he will get this job. The only problem with that is it is a big cut in pay. So I am now job hunting as well. I have a substitute teacher orientation that I am going to attend tomorrow. I also have a job interview on Friday for an English teacher position at the middle school. I am really excited, but really scared at the same time. I haven't been in a job interview in 7 years. And it wasn't for anything professional either. I am really nervous, but hopefully it turns out okay. I am hoping they love me and I can start working by the end of the month! That would be awesome.
We are doing okay with everything! I am so thankful for the gospel. I am thankful that I have the promptings of the Holy Ghost. I feel him strongly in my life. Otherwise I would not be at peace right now. Everything will work out. This is just our challenge. I can HANDLE IT!

3 comments:

Valerie Chandler said...

You are inspiring, Amber.

The A Team said...

you're so awesome!! good luck with the interview! you can call me anytime if you need to talk.

Bethanne said...

Good luck and our prayers are with you. Recognizing that there is a reason for your placement there is a big part of it, don't you think? It involves a lot of trust and faith! Now comes the enduring part. Something great is waiting around the corner, I'm sure of it!