Followers

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Reflections of Christ

This came on my email today from Deseret Book. It is a slide show of Christ. I was so touched by this slide show! I just want to tell all of you that I truly have a testimony of my Savior. The pictures in this show truly reflect who the Savior is. Throughout the time that Clay was without a job I truly became closer to my Savior. I know that it was through our faith that he held us up during that trial for our family. I know that the Savior loves each of us! I know that quite a few of you are going through trials right now and I tell you "Lean on your Savior. He is there waiting for us to come unto Him."
Here is the Link. Let me know what you think!
http://deseretbook.com/reflections/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful, Amber. Thanks for sharing. I have felt Him carry me this past month and I know without a doubt that He lives and loves each of us. Thanks again for sharing it.

Bethanne said...

Isn't it beautiful? I love that one!